Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catch up post....

Well, as I'm sure you can tell, if anyone's still reading my blog, kids and life has severely cut into my blogging time!
Soccer, basketball, school, field trips, Halloween, the Children's Hospital book drive, A's accident, church, homework.....I could go on and on, but who has time? Although, I wouldn't trade my life for anything! :) I am going to try to keep up with it more so now, with the holidays right around the corner!
Enjoy!

Our beautiful Snow White....


She thought parading around in front of everyone during the judging was hilarious!






Getting her prize for most beautiful....


C man went as Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard (yes, he is actually wearing
Luke Duke's shirt, but the wig that went with the costume was RIDICULOUS,
so he went as Bo Duke. And would you believe he won-as best HISTORICAL
character-Danny and I got a laugh out of that one-Bo Duke isn't THAT old, is he?
G man as the bad Spiderman

"A" man as Power Ranger

Ahhhh, sweetness and light is what I think of when I see this picture!


Sports night at our church one Wednesday night......


Go black and gold!

Christian's Jr. High Soccer team did AWESOME this year....



Ok, seriously, how GROWN-UP does he look in this picture?


and so handsome :)


Fallin for fall.....


From the looks of it, G man inhaled a few of the leaves....



Yes, I believe Andrew is feeling back to his old self-can you find him in this picture?



1/4 of the books we hauled up, sitting outside of the Children's Hospital
Ronald McDonald's house. We ended up collecting over 10,000 books and magazines.


Getting ready to unload...

Children's Hospital personnel helping out

Finally done loading everything!


Just wanted to show everyone her "cuteness" in these next few pictures....

Look how big she's gotten! Where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment