Monday, January 25, 2010

Hodgepodge

What you lookin at???



I love me some pink!


Silly picture-loves to ham it up for the camera!



Uh yeah, my Mommy forgot to put her makeup away, and I thought I'd try to put
some of it on myself....

Tsk Tsk Mommy!


Ain't I a stinker?

We had supper the other night at a local restaurant where they sing Happy Birthday
and they gave "A" a cake to take home. Chloe is helping him out...

A little gross yes, but they're enjoying it!


Reading with Aunt Kristi


"A" man counting all of his birthday dough

She couldn't wait to try on some of the new things I bought for her at


Gymboree-this girl is a true shopper and she is definetly my girl in

every aspect of it!

New beach bikini-please don't mind the mess in the background in
my bedroom-she dumped out all of her clothes and had them scattered

everywhere!



Worn out!

It's been a while since my last post, but, that just goes to show you that after the holidays and all of the hustle and bustle, January is just kind of ...blah. We really haven't had anything going on this month, except for celebrating A's birthday, snow days, oh, and we FINALLY got Chloe's SS card in the mail today! It took FOREVER-I think someone dropped the ball on getting it done quicker, since we applied for it in the beginning of November! Oh well, no sense dwelling on the past! I also made contact with another family who is adopting from the same place Chloe is from. I am going to send them a photo album and they will pass it off to the SWI director, who can then show the foster parents....I'm sure they've been wondering about her and how she is doing.


Nothing much else to talk about...it's been kind of boring around here-on the bright side-we booked our summer vacation with two other families. We are going to Myrtle Beach and landed an awesome beach house! We are so ready for summer-every morning Chloe wakes up and says, Mom, I wanna go to the beach! Only 6 more months to go-ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angie - whose the family adopting from Jiaocheng SWI? I've been watching the boards but I guess it passed me by! Also, I applied for Amelia's SS card on the 19th of this month and we got ours in the mail today too. Weird, huh? I think they changed they way they process the new cards b/c my instructions from my agency said they'd take the supporting documents and go photocopy them. They didn't take a copy of anything - she entered the info right into her computer and it took about 5 minutes. Anyway - love the pics!

    ReplyDelete