Monday, January 26, 2009

My sweet "G" man


If you haven't guessed by now, yes, I am one of those mom's who love to share cute stories about their children with others, and I had to share this one about who else, "G" man yet again...

For those who think boys are all rough and tumble and such, read the following. I found this small essay in his bookbag that he wrote today. He had to use the words can't, every, beautiful, friends, and about. Here is what he wrote...
"When we got done with (Shanxi girl's) room, I told my friends. I pray about her every day that she will get here. We can't get her yet. When we got a picture of her, she was beautiful."

I will put this paper away to put in Shanxi girl's scrapbook. It brought a tear to my eye that he wrote something so endearing. Even though he is boy in every sense of the word...he has the biggest heart and such a wonderful soul for a 7 1/2 year old boy...

2 comments:

  1. Ang,

    I've been enjoying your blog and wanted you to know how happy I am that things are working out so well with the adoption process. I can't imagine the patience you all must have to practice.

    What an adorable story about your little boy and his essay. ...I'm sure your heart melted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is that..He does have a heart of gold,a little bit of a pistol too.Is it time yet??????

    ReplyDelete