Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

The time is slowly passing waiting for our LOA. We ask for your thoughts and prayers for patience. It is just so hard knowing that she is over there waiting for us. We sent a care package a few weeks, and are hoping that we can get an updated picture and measurements.

So, what do you do to pass the time? As many of you know, I am an avid scrapbooker, and we (me and my scrappin buddies) scrapbooked last weekend, so that passed some time. We also have another crop this Saturday, and I look forward to it, just to take my mind off the wait. My thoughtful husband bought me a Cricut Expressions for Christmas, and I am ashamed to say it, but, it hasn't been out of the box yet, and I wanted one so bad...


I am hoping we hear some news about LOA's and Travel Approvals coming this week, now that the CCAA is back to work.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Kristi!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment