Monday, April 6, 2009

Shower for our Chloe...

I had a wonderful day with family and friends on a beautiful
Sunday afternoon. We are very blessed to have such a great
support group! I, of course, was tickled to death opening
all of the girl items! I had dreamed about this day for such
a long time. We had about 70 people helping us celebrate.
Great people, good food, what else do you need, right?

I want to especially thank Tammi,Kristi, and Jen for all
of their help! My Aunt Billie Jo and Aunt Joyce, for helping
to stick around for clean-up. Also, to Georgia for the adorable
cake and yummy meatballs and to my mom, for EVERYTHING she did
to make this day so special for me!



Gift from my other sis-in-law Kristi. She got her the cutest fall outfit from Gymboree!


My favors were Chinese Take outs filled with fortune cookies and candy. The other side had the Chinese symbol for love. Gotta love the Cricut!


My sis-in-law Jen got me the most adorable bow hanger, complete with extra bows. She also got Chloe the cutest ladybug dress and purse!




Pretty in Pink Afghan





My mother-in-law, Pat













My Ladybug Cake!! Cute isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment