Monday, March 9, 2009

RETAIL THERAPY!!!



On Saturday, my friend, her daughter and I went shopping. I needed some retail therapy! I wanted to post a pic of SOME ;) of the things I picked up for Shanxi girl. Aren't these dresses adorable?? It was so great to see spring and summer clothes out. The weather shopping that day was absolutely wonderful- 75 degrees!

I am in trouble when it comes to shopping for girl's clothes! There is SO MUCH to choose from!



Look at this TEENY WEENY BIKINI! Dan said, "My daughter's not wearing a two piece!" all the while smiling. He just wanted to hear himself say this I think! I know I'm rambling, but, buying pink is so new for us! We actually contacted a service Thursday that will allow you 10 questions to ask the orphanage and/or foster family, and you also get pictures and updated measurements. We should be hearing from them soon. I am anxious to know about her shoes size, as I have held off buying any shoes yet because I don't want to buy the wrong size.

"A" man got his Kindergarten Registration papers the other day in the mail-he is growing up so much! He went for his physical and had 4 shots the other day. He didn't even flinch or shed a tear when they gave them to him. He is a strong boy!

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully next post will be with updated pictures!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can just see your sweet girl in those dresses!

    ...So pretty!

    ReplyDelete