Friday, March 13, 2009

Yes, I am trying to occupy my time...

I decided to give my blog a "facelift" With all of this time waiting around to get that phone call about our LOA, I have been trying to find ways to make the days go faster. So, I thought, I'd jazz my blog up and give it a new look.
I emailed Ladybugs n Love about the order we put in with them. We submitted 10 questions to ask the orphanage and it has been 8 days since we heard anything. A friend of mine who also uses this service says it takes about 5-7 days. So, I thought I'd better send them an email to check up on it. The lady said that Angela, who is in China, and makes the calls to the orphanage, was having trouble getting in touch with them. I was beginning to worry, because I don't want to cause any trouble with the Orphanage. She then wrote back and said Angela made contact today, and we should have the updated measurements, questions answered, and HOPEFULLY updated photos in the next day or two!

Today marks day 77...and we have no idea of how much longer we will wait...Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I find comfort in the following Bible Verse:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
-John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment